
HEY YA'LL CHECK IT OUT!
Looks like our local boy Steve Wiebe is trying to do it again this June 2nd, 2009 to annihilate the current record holder Billy Mitchell's record on cable! G4 will be covering the event at E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) in Los Angeles @ the Los Angeles Convention Center! Who knew that Donkey Kong would be such an ass kickin' good time! Ass=Donkey, Steve Wiebe=The kicker....never mind.
One thing I do know is that his wife, as supportive as she is portrayed in the film, will catch Steve off guard one fine day as he wakes up in the back of their family SUV asking, "Where am I going and why am I in this basket?" He had it coming.

Interesting web page....like the posting w/photos.
ReplyDeleteMaybe can help figure how to post pic's on my posting...did not take. see you in class on Friday.
Sheri
Sure thing! I can bring my laptop in if you want and we can solve the problem right then and there. See ya Friday!
ReplyDeleteI loved the picture you posted. I can't wait to see Steve Wiebe kick Billy Mitchell's butt in the upcoming competition. You are right on the money about the support and dedication of Mrs. Wiebe. She is a great support network and seemed to sacrifice alot for the happiness and fullfillment of her husband.
ReplyDeleteBy the way wil you show me how to upload pictures on my blog?
I can help you tonight in class if you wish!
ReplyDelete